FRANK MORROW DISTRIBUTORS ENJOY A WIDE VARIETY OF BENEFITS
- Special discount pricing on all Frank Morrow Company stampings, trims (perforated gallery and solid, embossed banding), fabricated metal items and grey iron motif castings.
- Listing on the Distributor Page on the Frank Morrow Company website (www.frankmorrow.com) with links to your website and e-mail.
- Distributor listing in catalogs, catalog introductory letters, and promotional literature handed out (and sent as follow-ups) at any national trade shows at which the Frank Morrow Company exhibits.
- Promotional advertising in trade publications such as Traditional Building, The Fabricator, etc.
- Special promotional pricing on all new items featured in advertisements listing distributors.
- Catalog images are available for nearly all of our items to assist you with your own promotional literature/catalogs, after initial stocking order is placed.
- Assistance with displays of Frank Morrow products for use at your home office(s), trade shows and conventions.
- The opportunity to work with a company recognized as a leader in the decorative metals industry since 1929.
We ask a new distributor to place an opening order of at least 40 to 50 different items (out of a line totaling 6,000+ items featured in two full-sized image catalogs – one for stampings/castings, the other for trims).
As a guideline, past initial stocking orders have ranged between $7,500 and $40,000. To reduce the investment cost to a new distributor, the initial stocking order for steel items can be as little as 100 pieces per stamping and 100 feet per perforated gallery and solid banding (both at the 1,000-piece/foot quantity price break). For subsequent orders, please consult the Distributor Order Minimums & Special Discounts.
Although we would like to see each distributor select items from both of our major product lines (stampings and trims), it is acceptable for a distributor to start with just one product line.
New items are added to the Frank Morrow line each year. Special incentive stocking prices for distributors are offered for these items, which are featured in trade publication advertisements. Periodic mailers and sample packs of new items are also sent out to the distributor network, along with yearly catalog page and pricing updates.
Please contact us directly for your distributor and credit applications, any additional information, literature or samples. We look forward to working closely with you!